The notes are split into six parts. Part 6 has been updated to take account of the post October 1 2020 rules. In addition there are links to useful external material
- Part 1: What DB schemes offer
- Part 2 Flexible Benefits
- Part 3: Early leavers and rights to a transfer value.
- Part 4: Giving appropriate advice
- Part 5: Ensuring income is sustainable
- Part 6 Compliance issues (8/9/21)
These are the latest set of FCA rules that come into effect on October 1 2020. For that reason they will be tested in all exams in 2021